Ramón Regás, commercial director of Abba Hotelshas issued a statement announcing the measures to be taken by the hotel chain regarding the resumption of its activity, related to the safety and security measures caused by the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
With this, the company wants to get ahead of the measures and protocols that are expected to be included in the launch of the COVID Free SealThe hotel sector is awaiting and expecting this event.
To this end, they will implement a protocol applied to customers, personnel and suppliers, which will cover all the measures to be taken to ensure their safety and protection.
The action plan includes different topics such as: general measures, Covid-19 preventive training for employees, measures in food and beverage services, in rooms, gyms, swimming pools and measures in technical services.
Main aspects of the protocol:
- Sterilization treatment of all hotel linens and textiles.
- Approval of all cleaning products by the health authorities
- Inclusion of PPE in the client's amenities (masks and gloves).
- Temperature measurement to all customers.
- Personnel with masks, protective masks, sanitary gowns, gloves, according to department.
- All food and beverages in individual sealed portions
- Option of breakfast served at the table or room service according to the client's preference and to avoid movement of people.
- Ultraviolet lamps at all document exchanges, etc.
- Disinfectant doormats to prevent contagion of shoes and suitcase wheels
- Specific new signage protocol with safety distances throughout the hotel.